Something strange happening

Get help with technical problems and keep up to date with any changes to the forum.
Rachel
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:07 pm

Something really wierd is happening. It keeps saying stuff that I have read has not been read, is new. And then I read it and it still says i have not. Is this something which is wrong with me myself, or pg? What do I do to fix it? It also says people have posted stuff but when I look it is not there.
Rachel
pseud
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster

Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:24 pm

This happens to me sometimes too. Usually I have been unwittingly logged off as I've been reading and when I log back on everything turns orange again.

As for when people have allegedly posted stuff - I can almost guarantee it's been someone, for one reason or another, posting somehting and then deleting it before you click on anything. I do that a lot when I regret what I've said or posted.

I'd try logging on, going into a forum and clicking on "mark all read" in the top right corner. If you still have problems after that, PM Nicola or Cameron.
"Don't treat your common sense like an umbrella. When you come into a room to philosophize, don't leave it outside, but bring it in with you." Wittgenstein
Rachel
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:55 pm

Thanks, it seems to be back to normal now... Wierd.
Rachel