greetings all

If you're new to the forum and want to introduce yourself, this is the place.
didi dave
antispam: no

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 pm

hiya everyone, my names dave, im 22 from peterborough in england. i love reading and writing stories along the lines of fantasy fiction and comedy and poetry wise i like rimbaud, bob dylan and robert e howard as a natural poet in his writings. other things i like are tv, reading, comedy (both sitcom and stand up) i love me rock music and i can never help joking about anything, just dont give me the ammo :wink: the poetry ive written most recently has been rather drunk and/or pessimistic, i wont bore you with details but i've not had a great year so far but some of the poetry because of that has come through quite well. is it frowned upon to swear on here? i ask as i do use swear words in my writings :) if you want to know more about me, just ask i love getting to know people better :D

didi xxx
never knowingly understood...
Sharra
Preternatural Poster
Preternatural Poster

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi didi
Nice to meet you and welcome to PG. I look forward to reading some of you poems :)
It's not a problem using swear words, but maybe you've put loads and loads in a poem, just stick a warning in the thread title, that way anyone who might be offended needn't read it :)
Sharra
xx
It is at the edge of the
petal that love waits
nar
Preponderant Poster
Preponderant Poster

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi ddd,

Welcome to PG. What you got for us?

- Neil
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. (Bertrand Russell)
David

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Yep, welcome. Cuss away - provided it serves the purpose of the poem, of course.

Cheers

David
BenJohnson
Preternatural Poster
Preternatural Poster

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear that your year has not been so good, but glad that it has served as inspiration. I would say the every cloud has a silver lining but I expect I would get told off for using cliches :D Look forward to reading whatever you provide, cussing or no cussing.

Ben
didi dave

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

cheers all im already liking it here, even if big words get used alot :P alot of genuinely nice and considerate people linger here :D ben if you'd like to see one of my poems about a bad year have a look for f*ck em all in post a poem (experienced) forum :)
never knowingly understood...