The Better Half

New to poetry? Unsure about the quality of your work? Then why not post here to receive some gentle feedback.
terriblefish
Productive Poster
Productive Poster

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

I disagree with your idea of constructive here.
I absolutely and graciously accept that I misinterpreted your crit- hey, I did a similar thing on another of my posts with David! I clearly read these too carelessly, though believe me I do feeĺ ridiculous when I find accolades I wasn't intended!
But,appreciate your very manner is not constructive - it became rude and personal. Furthermore unlike many fellow PG members, you offered no sniff of a suggestion on how to improve it.
Please take the time learn that I am completely open to criticism here - just not arrogance. Feel free tò avoid my threads - your input so far has been unhelpful. Your views are too subjective,and frankly you can't justify why I should agree with you.

Tschüs.

tf

P.s You are not shocking, you are quite generic. Your ego could not detect the lowest form of wit being employed to highlight the fact that your own poetry, if it even exists, has not been shared. Shocking - as you have so much tò say about everyone else's.
Arian
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster
antispam: no

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:56 pm

terriblefish wrote:I disagree with your idea of constructive here.
I absolutely and graciously accept that I misinterpreted your crit- hey, I did a similar thing on another of my posts with David! I clearly read these too carelessly, though believe me I do feeĺ ridiculous when I find accolades I wasn't intended!
But,appreciate your very manner is not constructive - it became rude and personal. Furthermore unlike many fellow PG members, you offered no sniff of a suggestion on how to improve it.
Please take the time learn that I am completely open to criticism here - just not arrogance. Feel free tò avoid my threads - your input so far has been unhelpful. Your views are too subjective,and frankly you can't justify why I should agree with you.

Tschüs.

tf

P.s You are not shocking, you are quite generic. Your ego could not detect the lowest form of wit being employed to highlight the fact that your own poetry, if it even exists, has not been shared. Shocking - as you have so much tò say about everyone else's.
OK, fair enough. You win.
Cheers
peter
David

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Right. Let's move on. Onwards and upwards, to infinity and beyond and all that.
Lovely
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster
antispam: no

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm

I think David had it right that is. From my honest self it rips and does it rip.

I have gone into her several times and it still rips for me.

Nice. Honest. You have the ability to let rip..........

Dave I guess.......nice to know you

PS: I mean David not me he is the guy he rips so wonderful
take him as a tutor, lawyer, this guy rips ...................

He is poetical genius and far above me by chalks.

I pray when he writes as David will do it kills me to bits though
I have said it before please read his works......galore

He is breast as heart is he is a brilliant poet......over

Dave

I am sorry you I have if all my "dys" problems born in me
you guys can rip a poem for it takes a little bit longer me was born with her.
But I want to see and know this error of seeing words in their formations.

I am sorry I wish i could do more for you lovely peoples...i really do I
was born with dislexia....sorry

It is a complication it is not as such we are silly you tend to loose confidence
the reasons are obvious your I hope I don't appear to stupid why I enjoy the company with you have always been true
...............sorry about me though I am a waste in lime

Dave
terriblefish
Productive Poster
Productive Poster

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:11 am

Cheers,boys. Nice one.
Peter - peace man. Gefählt mir gut.
David - there's a snake in my boots.

Lovely...hmmmmmm. Bless you.
BlueMoon

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:25 pm

I really enjoy the underlying, subtle humour. To quote Ryan Adams, "the fools we are as men." I enjoyed the different uses of the words 'too' and 'two' in the second stanza, and especially like the personification of the eyes in that same stanza.

I think it's great to see people still writing about real life, instead of just forcing out literary devices to try and disguise themselves as 'poets'. Very glad I found this website.