This is a serious poetry forum not a "love-in". Post here for more detailed, constructive criticism.
Arcadian
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:17 am

Hey Pseud

WOW , now looky here !

long time no see

You are a sight to behold Caleb -- the St Louis English Major "himself" risen from the dead ( so how are psued still drinking Budweiser light ? -- it's weak as piss you know, should try our brews down under, you can forget English warm beer from the tap too -uggh! )

so how are your studies coming along ?, what are you reading?, what has inspired you lately ? : Dostoyevsky, Stendhal, Balzac, Frost, Thomas Pynchon, Donald Barthelme, Vonnegut, Robert Coover, Ross Macdonald, García Márquez, Vargas Llosa, John Irving, Raymond Carver, Tim O'Brien - well ?, please do share -- fill this forum with your new found critical intelligence when you get the time. I like to see the prose /poetry models you have adopted, or do you just shoot from the hip Missouri Gunslinger ?; shoot first and talk later. LOL

by the way your "plagiarised" line is hardly original for an English major - made me laugh though, but anyway, it is good to hear from you . I look forward to reading more.

thanks your stirrings

PS are you considered to be part of the dynamic duo of this forum ?, you are lagging AS it seems.
Bombadil
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster

Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:01 am

Well Gawddamn son, what crawled up into your britches and started gnawin' on yer pecker?

Don't make me come down there.
pseud
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:35 pm

not an English major thanks. And I don't drink if you must know. But then if you'd rather just cut down anyone who questions the attitude in here, hey, far be it for me to get in the way.

- Caleb